Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Besan Pitla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan Pitla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Pitla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan pitla recipe. To make besan pitla you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Besan Pitla:
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Gram flour (Besan).
- Get 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Take 4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Get 10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Get Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Besan Pitla:
- Take gram flour in a mixing bowl. Add 1 ½ cup of water and mix well to remove any lumps..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds.Once they crackle add a pinch of asafoetida..
- Add curry leaves and green chilli, saute for 2 mins, add up chopped onion, turmeric powder and salt.Saute till translucent mix some lemon juice..
- Pour besan batter on it. Add little more water and adjust the consistency as per your requirement. Keep mixing the batter continuously making sure that here are no lumps but personally little lumps add to the taste. Cover the pan and let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in between and when mixture turns thick, we can switch off the gas..
- Serve hot Pitla with bhakri but I had with Parathas..
If you find this Besan Pitla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.