Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Besan dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Besan dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan dhokla recipe. You can cook besan dhokla using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Besan dhokla:
- Provide of For batter.
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of rava.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use pinch of hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Take of For tempering.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Get leaves of few curry.
- Get 2 of chilli, slit.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of For garnishing.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut, grated.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Besan dhokla:
- Take a mixing bowl sieve besan and rava. add ginger chili paste,turmeric, sugar, salt, lemon juice and oil..
- Prepare a smooth batter adding 1 cup of water or as required. add ½ tsp of eno fruit salt. you can alternatively use a pinch of baking soda..
- Immediately steam the dhokla batter for 20 minutes. further, cut the dhokla and pour tempering..
- Garnish the dhokla with 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and 2 tbsp fresh grated coconut. serve dhokla with green chutney and tamarind chutney..
If you find this Besan dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.