Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry karela subji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry karela subji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry karela subji recipe. You can have dry karela subji using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry karela subji:
- Provide 250 gm of karela.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Get 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 6-8 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Dry karela subji:
- First wash the karela and slics it very thin with skin (no need to remove skin of karela).then add salt to it and keep aside for 2-3 hours..
- After that wash karela with water and drain all water from karela chips with the help of cloth by twisting it..
- Then do tadka in oil add all spices and karela and little salt.then stir fry it on slow flam till karela chips become soft..
- Your karela chips subji ready to eat.it is side dish with khichadi, dal chawal or as ur likes..
If you find this Dry karela subji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.