Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Besan Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant besan dhokla recipe. You can have instant besan dhokla using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Besan Dhokla:
- Take of For batter.
- Use 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of rava.
- Get 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of eno fruit salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of oil for greasing the pan.
- Provide of For tempering.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rai/mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Use 1/3 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Instant Besan Dhokla:
- Pour 3 cups water in a kadai or steamer and heat on medium flame for 5 mins before placing the tin. Grease a 7 inch round tin with oil.
- Mix besan,rava,ginger chilli paste, curds,lemon juice, salt and water in a bowl. Mix into a smooth batter. There should be no lumps.
- Add eno fruit salt and stir in one direction it will be double in size. Pour in the greased tin. Place in in the kadai and steam for 12 to 15 mins over medium flame. Insert a toothpick into the dhokla and check if it comes out clean it's done.
- Take out from the kadai and let it cool for a few mins. Cut the dhokla with a greased knife into desired shapes.
- Tempering:- Heat oil in a small pan add rai, hing when it crackles add curry leaves saute for a few seconds. Take it at a side and add water, sugar bring it to a boil. Pour it over the dhoklas. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Instant Besan Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.