Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gujarati curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujarati curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati curry recipe. To make gujarati curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gujarati curry:
- Take 1/2 cup of sour buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 spoon of besan/gram flour.
- You need 3 spoon of sugar.
- Provide 3 glass of water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Take 2 spoon of oil.
- Get 1 spoon of crushed ginger and green chilli.
- Get 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Gujarati curry:
- Take buttermilk and besan in glass and mix well..
- Heat oil in weasel. Add muster seeds and splitter it. Add cumin seeds..
- Add asafoetida and ginger-green chilli..
- Add buttermilk mixture and water..
- Add salt and sugar. Mix well. Let it boil for 10 to 12 minutes. Add coriander leaves..
- Our curry is ready to serve. Enjoy….
If you find this Gujarati curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.