Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rava Besan Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rava Besan Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava Besan Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava besan dhokla recipe. You can cook rava besan dhokla using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rava Besan Dhokla:
- Provide 1 cup of besan/gramflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rava/semolina.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 7-8 of fried curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind chutney.
Instructions to make Rava Besan Dhokla:
- Mix besan and rava in a bowl.Add ginger paste,salt and sugar to taste, 1 tbsp oil,hing and mix well.Add half cup water and 1 tsp lemon juice.Mix all to a smooth batter.Cover and let it stand for 10 minutes.Add 1 sachet Eno fruit salt and beat the mixture till light and fluffy..
- Grease a microsafe container and pour batter in it.Microwave high power for 2 minutes.Keep it covered for 5 minutes.Heat 1 tsp oil and sprinkle mustard seeds.When they crackle, add 2 slit green chillies and few curry leaves.Take mustard seeds in a plate and create Cookpad logo.Fill the logo with grated coconut.Sprinkle coriander and curry leaves at the top.Make Coopad initials with tamarind chutney in a nozzle. While serving cut dhokla into diamond shapes and serve with tamarind chutney..
- For tamarind chutney soak tamarind.Squeeze out the pulp.Add little water and 3 tbsp sugar and boil.Add a pinch of red chilli powder and a pinch of ginger paste.The chutney should be thick to create Cookpad initials.Happy Birthday Cookpad !.
If you find this Rava Besan Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.