Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Drumstick Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick curry recipe. To make drumstick curry you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumstick Curry:
- Take 4 pieces of drumsticks.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 cup of besan(gram flour).
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Drumstick Curry:
- Wash and clean the drumstick thoroughly. Chop off the top a bit and partially peel it with knife itself. Chop them into finger length pieces of equal size and use it in curries.
- Boil the drumstick pieces in a pressure cooker. After one whistle turn off the stove. Take it out once it cools down..
- Now heat a wok on medium heat and add some oil, add boiled drumsticks, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and mix with spatula..
- Now add some water, stir it for 5 minutes. Then add buttermilk. Leave it for another 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp of gram flour and mix it with spatula.. (drumsticks should not break while mixing).
- Add lemon juice, and red chilli powder again. Mix well.
- If it's thick you can add lil bit of water..
- It's ready drumsticks curry. You can have it with chapatis or rice. This tastes yum 😋..
If you find this Drumstick Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.