Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bittergourd Ularthiyathu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bittergourd Ularthiyathu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd Ularthiyathu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd ularthiyathu recipe. To make bittergourd ularthiyathu you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bittergourd Ularthiyathu:
- Provide 4 of bitter gourd.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Use 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 tbsps of Coconut Shredded.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- Provide of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Bittergourd Ularthiyathu:
- Cut the bitter gourd and onion into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
- When it pops, add onions chopped.
- When the color changes to light brown, add chopped garlic and green chillies.
- Add turmeric powder to it, when the raw smell disappears.
- Add curry leaves.
- Now add bitter gourd and salt.
- Add the shredded coconut and mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup water to it, cover the pan and lower the flame..
- After 5 minutes, remove the lid and sauce everything.keep the pan in low flame for five more minutes..
If you find this Bittergourd Ularthiyathu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.