Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Masala Brinjal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Brinjal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Brinjal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala brinjal curry recipe. To make masala brinjal curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Use 3-4 of Brinjals.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 spoon of roasted coriander seeds.
- Get few of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need some of coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic pods.
- Provide 2-3 spoons of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard and cumin seeds.
Steps to make Masala Brinjal Curry:
- Roast peanuts, coriander seeds and grind it with soaked tamarind and keep the paste aside..
- Keep the pan on the stove with flame, once the pan heats put oil, once the oil heats, put mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli and garlic..
- Add sliced onion into it, put salt, turmeric, once the onion becomes brown, put sliced brinjal. Close it with lid and keep in medium flame for 4 minutes. Open the lid, put chilli powder, mix the peanut paste and saute for 2- 3 minutes. Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pulka/chapati..
If you find this Masala Brinjal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.