Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brinjal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To cook brinjal curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry:
- Take 4 of brinjal slit from middle.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 pinches of asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink…
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil.
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.