Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of brinjal.
- Prepare 1 of big onion roughly chopped.
- You need 4-5 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt add.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of gram masala.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into four parts.
- Deep fry the brinjal.
- Add oil in a pan add onion and fry now add all the ingredients(onion seed,mustard seed,bay leaf,fenugreek seed and cumin seed for tarka. No need to add with onion masala) and Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now grind the masala in a smooth paste.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seed,fenugreek seed,bay leaf and mustard seed.when it splunter add masala.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.Now add brinjal..
- Now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.