Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken & egg soup recipe. To cook lemon chicken & egg soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup:
- You need 1.5 litre of Water.
- Provide 4-6 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Get 1 of Onion *cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Short Cut Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 to 2 Lemons *about 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup:
- Place Water, Chicken Drumsticks and Onion in a pot, add Salt, cover with a lid, and bring to the simmer. Cook for 1-2 hours. *Note: You may wish to add some vegetables such as Celery and Carrots..
- Take out the Drumsticks to a plate and allow to cool slightly. Separate flesh and bones, tear the flesh into smaller pieces and return to the pot. Discard the bones..
- Bring back to the simmer, add Angel Hair Pasta, and cook for a few minutes. Season with Salt and Black Pepper..
- Whisk Eggs in a heat-proof bowl. Slowly add 1 cup of hot soup into the Eggs, a small amount at a time, while whisking. Then slowly add the Egg mixture to the gently simmering soup, while stirring..
- Add Lemon Juice. The amount of Lemon Juice depends on your preference. I like the soup quite sour. Add finely chopped Parsley and serve..
If you find this Lemon Chicken & Egg Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.