Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Small onion brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Small onion brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to small onion brinjal curry recipe. You can cook small onion brinjal curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Small onion brinjal curry:
- Provide 20 of Small onions.
- Take 10 of Garlic pods.
- Take 1 of Tomato, Chop into small.
- Get 2 of eggplants ,Chop into small.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sambar powder.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Tamarind ( lime size).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek.
- You need 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tbspn of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Small onion brinjal curry:
- In a bowl mix tamarind and 1/2 cup of water and then extract only the tamarind puree..
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the cumin and fenugreek. Then add the onion, garlic and saute well..
- When the onion turns to white, add the tomato and saute well for few mins. Now add the eggplant and saute for 5 minutes in a medium flame..
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, sambar powder, hing, salt and mix well..
- After that add the tamarind puree, 1 cup of water and mix well. Keep the stove in medium flame until the gravy is thickened..
- Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Small onion brinjal curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.