Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish brinjal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish brinjal curry recipe. You can have fish brinjal curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish brinjal curry:
- Provide 3 of fish pieces.
- Get 1 of potato cut into long slices.
- You need 1 of Brinjal sliced lengthwise.
- Get 1 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Provide 3 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Fish brinjal curry:
- Heat oil and marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Fry the fish well from both the sides and keep aside.
- Now temper nigella seeds and green chillies.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- As the Potatoes are fried well add Brinjal.
- Now add red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add water and simmer till the veggies get cooked.
- Add fish and cover till it is soft.
If you find this Fish brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.