A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to consume them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these., butter chicken with jeera rice.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are fantastic at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
Butter Chicken With Jeera Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Butter Chicken With Jeera Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have butter chicken with jeera rice using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chicken With Jeera Rice:
- Take 2 Chicken Breast
- Get 2 tbsp Curd
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Get 4 tbsp Hot Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 2 tbsp Green chilli, Ginger, Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- Make ready 2 Onion
- Make ready 3-4 Medium size Tomato
- Get 500 ml Fresh Cream
- Prepare 3 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 2 Cup Boiled Rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin seed
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- Get 4-5 leaves curry leaves
- Prepare 3 Green chilli
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Garam masala Powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
Steps to make Butter Chicken With Jeera Rice:
- Marinate chicken with curd, 2tbsp of red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric, Dry mango powder, black pepper, chilli ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and salt. And keep it in refrigerator for atleast 1 hr.
- Now shallow fry this marinated chicken until it cook and get nice crust on top. In my recipe it took 30 mins.
- Make small pieces of cooked chicken
- Meanwhile make fine pastes of onion and tomatos seperately.
- Now heat some oil in pan and add onion paste in it and cook it until paste turn medium brown. Then add tomato paste and let it reduce to half.
- Later add 2 tbsp of red chilli powder, 1 tsp of turmeric, and saute it until oil starts seperating from mixture.
- Now add 1 tbsp of curd and cook it for another 2-3 mins. Meanwhile give it nice stir.
- Add fresh cream in it, and reduce flame on low. Slowly give it stir and once it starts boiling add chicken pieces in it. With that add garam masala powder, dry fenugreek leaves, Sugar, butter and salt. And let it cook for another 5-10 mins. Our butter chicken is ready. now we will move to our jeera rice.
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seed, curry leaves, green chilli in it and fry them little. Add rice and fresh coriander and give it a nice stir. Add pinch of salt and put lid on it. And serve it hot with hot butter chicken.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
It's easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
See, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food butter chicken with jeera rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!