Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe. You can have sour brinjal curry haidrabad style using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- Prepare 7-8 of small brinjal.
- Take of for curry.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion puree.
- Take 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Take of for stuffing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Use As needed of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- First take brinjal and wash it very well.Cut in from center and keep them into water.
- Now in a bowl take tamerind paste and add some hot water.Soak it for about 20 minutes..
- Now for stuffing – in a pan take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds,cashew nuts,peanuts,dry coconut,red chilli.Roast it well for about 5-7 minutes. Turn off the gas. Let it cool down then take a grinder and add all roasted spices and grind it well by using little water. Stuffing is ready..
- Now remove brinjal from water and stuff it with stuffing masala.keep remaining stuffing aside..
- Now in a pan take 2 tbsp oil,add stuffed brinjal and cool it for about 10 minutes until it cooked 80- 90 percent.take out these cooked brinjal in separate plate..
- Now in a same pan add,2 tsp oil.Then add ginger garlic paste.Saute it.Then add onion puree. Cook it until onion becomes brown in color. Them add tomato puree. Now add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add remaining stuffing masala.. Mix well..
- Now add cooked brinjal,then add tamarind pulp. Cover it and cook it for about 5-7 minutes.Until pip starts saprates. Sour brinjal curry is ready.Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.