Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe. You can cook stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘:
- Get 500 gm of small brinjal.
- Provide 3 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Get 2 tbsp of white rosted seasame seeds.
- Provide 3 tbsp of garlic, ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onian.
- Provide 2 of big tomato 🍅.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rosted gram flour.
- Use 2 of green chilli 🌶.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 tsp of veg oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbs of mango powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of whole spice powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh Chopped coriander.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘:
- Dry roast peanut first, when they start to become brown, add the seasame seeds, roast them till browned and smell fragrant..
- Mix the dry ingredients peanut, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic and salt gramflour, some oil and water. Grind to a smooth paste, make sure not to liquidy..
- Wash the brinjal slit them into 4(cut) without breaking them, heat oil in the pan, and mustard, cumin and curry leaves, once they begin to splutter add asafoetida, green chilli, onions fry till they turn golden..
- Stuff the brinjal and add them to the pan pour water just enough to cook brinjals, add salt to taste cover and cook on low heat about 12 to 15 minutes..
- Off the heat and leave cover add the Chopped coriander..
- Serve with butter chapati, plain khichdi, millet flat bread (bajre ka rotla) and bhakhri what you like with curry 🥘 it's so tasty.
- This recipe is very popular in gujarat state, enjoy traditional delicious dish with my recipe.. 😝 😝 🤣 🤣 🤣.
If you find this Stuffed kathiyavadi brinjal curry 🥘 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.