Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsa brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa brinjal curry recipe. To cook hilsa brinjal curry you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hilsa brinjal curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of hilsa fish cut into pieces.
- You need 2 of brinjals cut into long slices.
- Get 3-4 of slitted green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of mustard oil.
Steps to make Hilsa brinjal curry:
- Marinated the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now temper nigella seeds and green chillies.
- Add brinjals and saute adding red chilli Powder,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add water and boil the curry.
- Now add the fish pieces and bring it to boil.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Hilsa brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.