Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal masala curry recipe. To make brinjal masala curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of baby brinjal.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 2 of tomato (chopped) make a puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chilli, garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sambar powder.
- Get 1 pinch of hing.
- You need of For tempering.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Brinjal Masala Curry:
- Wash brinjal properly and cut into half. Marinate brinjal with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai add 1 tbsp oil and fry brinjal till light brown in color. Once it is done and keep a side..
- In the same Kadai. Add little oil and fry chopped onion till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Fry for few minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste. Saute it for few minutes..
- Then add coconut paste. Saute it for few minutes. Add water as needed. Cook till it become gravy. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve….with steam rice and chapati.
If you find this Brinjal Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.