Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry with brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with brinjal recipe. You can cook fish curry with brinjal using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry with brinjal:
- Provide 1 kg of Fish.
- Use 2 of Brinjals.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera (cumin)powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Fish curry with brinjal:
- Fry the fishes with a little amount of turmeric powder and salt.. keep it aside.
- Fry the bringals too.. add little oil in the pan add panch foron.
- Then add all the masalas and fry them you can also add chopped onions and garlic too.
- Mix some water and fry for 5-7 minutes.. then add the fish and brinjals cook it for sometime and it's done.
If you find this Fish curry with brinjal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.