Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these., beautifuldesign's creamy chicken shells.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are terrific at fighting depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and feel happier!
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have beautifuldesign's creamy chicken shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells:
- Take 3 Boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in cubes)
- Get 1 box Jumbo pasta shells (I used about half the box)
- Make ready 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 can Cream of celery soup
- Make ready 1/2 packages cream cheese
- Prepare 2 cup Shredded cheese of your choice (more or less to your liking)
- Take 3 tbsp Cooking oil of your choice
- Make ready 1 Alfredo sauce (used my recipe)
Instructions to make Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells:
- Cook pasta as directed. Rinse, cool and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Once chicken is done remove from skillet and discard oil. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together.
- Add some of the cheese, stir until melted and remove from heat. Allow to cool about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking dish with alfredo sauce. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and chicken mixture. Place in oven for 30 minutes or less depending on your oven. Remove and enjoy! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354286-beautifuldesigns-easy-cheesy-alfredo-sauce
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they're all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
It's not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full as well which can really help to improve your mood. It's not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain's concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know it can help you be happier also!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food beautifuldesign's creamy chicken shells recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!