Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brinjal potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal potato curry recipe. To cook brinjal potato curry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal potato curry:
- Provide 200 grams chopped of Brinjal.
- You need 1 chopped of Potato.
- Prepare 1 chopped of Onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 pinch of Hing.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide as preferred of Red chilli powder.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 1 chopped of Tomato.
Steps to make Brinjal potato curry:
- Clean the veggies and chop them as desired..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera and hing. Add chopped onion. Fry till it changes colour. Add chopped tomato. Fry for 2 minutes. Add the chopped veggies..
- Add turmeric powder red chilli powder and salt to the veggies. Cook covered till water oozes out. Let the water dry.Add desired amount of water. Cook covered till the gravy is a bit thick. Adjust seasoning..
- Serve with chapatis..
If you find this Brinjal potato curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.