Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal dip dal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal dip dal curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Get 1 cup of masoor dal.
- Provide 3-4 of small size brinjal.
- You need 3 of dry chillies.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Brinjal dip Dal curry:
- Firtly, saok the dal for about 1-2 hours, then wash it gently to make a rough paste, to it add all the dry spices followed by ginger garlic paste..
- Now, take 3 small size brinjal which is slightly cut from middle and fry it to make it softer from outside, then stuffed the fried brinjal with dal paste and again deeply fry till it turns golden brown from both the sides..
- Heat a pan with few drops of vegetable oil sauteed all the dry spices including dal paste, give a good mixed then pour 1 and 1/2 cup of water to it, let it come to a boil then add the fried brinjal to it in medium flame for about 5 mins, lastly add a lime juice to give a tangy flavour. Serve hot..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, green chillies and, piece of lemon, it taste good when it's serve with plain rice..
If you find this Brinjal dip Dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.