Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe. You can cook broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- Take 2 head of broccoli.
- Provide 12 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Provide 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- Take 2 of carrots grated.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic minced/ or powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use pinch of fresh cracked pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- Finely dice your onion and melt your butter down in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender. Couple of minutes.
- Add chicken broth, milk, and cream of mushroom soup . Slowly stir in corn starch and bring to a very low simmer while continuously stirring..
- Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both to the pot and simmer and stir..
- Add cubed velveeta cheese into pot and stir.
- Simmer until cheese is melted and broccoli is to your tenderness scale..
- Serve with more cheese and cracked pepper.
If you find this Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.