Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hodgepodge beef stew recipe. You can have hodgepodge beef stew using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hodgepodge Beef Stew:
- You need of Broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of good seasons Italian dressing.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of beef base.
- Use 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of beef stew cubes cut into smaller bites.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of semi frozen cube steak diced into bite size pieces.
- You need 4 large of potatoes, cubed.
- Use 1 of bag of steam fresh carrots, crinkle cut.
- You need 1 of bag Italian vegetables.
- You need 1 can of butter beans, do not drain.
- You need 1 of Half large onion, diced.
Instructions to make Hodgepodge Beef Stew:
- Add all ingredients listed for the broth to crockpot except cornstarch. Stir thoroughly..
- In a measuring cup, mix cornstarch & a small amount of broth liquid until a soupy paste. Add to crockpot..
- Add all main ingredients to crockpot listed. Stir to mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
If you find this Hodgepodge Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.