Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken curry cut.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chicken masala.
- Get 1 of Egg boiled.
- Use as needed of Chilli flakes for garnishing.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- Wash the chicken & put in inside a pressure cooker with 1/2 glass water, salt, garlic paste, chicken masala, black pepper powder & boil.
- Bring on two whistle in the cooker.
- Take all the pieces of chicken outside & shred all the meat out of the chicken pieces..
- Set all the pieces aside & put rest of the bones in cooker again & bring on 3-4 whistles more..
- Filter the soup..
- Add chopped green corriender, chicken meat on serving along with cut boiled eggs in the soup..
- Garnish with red chilli flakes on top.
- Soup is ready..
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.