Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brinjal Chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal chutney recipe. You can cook brinjal chutney using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal Chutney:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped Brinjal.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of panch fodan.
- Get Few of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Brinjal Chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with panch phoron, chilli, asafoetida and curry leaves. Stir it for a few seconds only, then add chopped Brinjals. Add salt to taste, turmeric powder mix and covered..
- Continue to stir it in intervals. Add sugar and tamarind pulp and mix it well. Then add 2 tbsp water in it. Cook it in slow flame..
- Check the Brinjal, as you keep stirring it. When it is well cooked, add cumin powder and mix well. Serve hot with rice, roti..
If you find this Brinjal Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.