Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe. You can have green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Use 6 of Green brinjal.
- Use 2 cups of Gongura leaves(sour leaves).
- Use 1/4 cup of Boiled Brown lobia.
- Provide 1 medium of Onion chopped.
- You need 6 of Green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 4 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry:
- Add red chilli powder,garam masala,salt,boiled Lobia,1/2 cup of water and mix it well. Cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Heat a kadai along with 1tsp,add gongura leaves,green chillies and fry for 2 min and make a fine paste..
- Heat a Kadai along with 3 tsp oil,add chopped onions and saute for 3-4 min..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 min. Add brinjal pieces and saute for 3 min and cover with lid and cook for 5 min..
- Add gongura paste,mix it well and cook for 2 min..
If you find this Green brinjal,gongura(sour leaves) curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.