Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dry brinjal and potatoes curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry brinjal and potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry brinjal and potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry brinjal and potatoes curry recipe. To cook dry brinjal and potatoes curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry brinjal and potatoes curry:
- Take 200 gms of eggplants.
- Get 1medium size of potato.
- Provide 1 of onion small.
- Provide 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of grated fresh or frozen coconut.
- Take 11/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Use as needed of Jaggery (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1-1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
Steps to make Dry brinjal and potatoes curry:
- Cut brinjal in small sized pieces. Wash potato and cut it in small pieces. (you can peel it also).
- Roast sesame seeds and make a powder of it..
- Add grated coconut, ginger,garlic,green chillies and few coriander leaves in mixer jar and grind it. No need to add water. You can add 5-6 curry leaves while grinding..
- Heat oil in kadhai add mustard seeds and cumin seeds then add Asafoetida in it add chopped onions and stir it. Add grinded masala in it mix it add, salt, and potatoes and brinjal in it, cover it and and cook it.
- Add, sesame powder, garam masala, Jaggery and let it cook..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve it with chapati..
If you find this Dry brinjal and potatoes curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.