Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 250 g of gluten-free fusilli (dry pasta is usually egg-free too).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 250 g of chicken breast cut into small chunks.
- Provide 400 g of passata or use my Tomato-Free 'Tomato' Sauce recipe.
- Take 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide 100 g of tinned sweetcorn.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Use 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Take 50 g of grated Violife free-from cheese as topping (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the pack instructions then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in some oil until softened. Add to the drained pasta.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add to the pasta and onions along with the coconut milk, sweetcorn, passata, basil, garlic puree, sugar & salt. Gently stir through.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the cheese on top. You can use nutritional yeast instead if you like.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes to melt the cheese and heat through. Serve immediately. Goes great with a simple green salad and garlic bread.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.