Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed brinjal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed brinjal recipe. You can have stuffed brinjal using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed brinjal:
- Get 6 of Brinjal / small.
- Take 1 Tsp of salt.
- Use as required of Water for soaking.
- Take For of Curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 3 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of sambar powder.
- Get 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Take 2 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as required of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Stuffed brinjal:
- Firstly, cut the brinjals in x-shape.
- Soak in water along with 1 tsp salt to avoid discolouring for 10 minutes..
- Add 1 tsp urad dal, 1 tsp chana dal, 3 tsp sesame seeds roast on low flame until spices turn aromatic..
- Further, add 1/2 tsp oil, onion, freshly grated coconut roast slightly..
- Cool completely add 2 tsp of water, tamrind pulp, jaggery, raosted chana, urad dal, sesame seeds, Red chili powder, sambar powder and transfer to blender. blend to a thick paste adding ¼ cup water..
- Now stuff in the prepared masala paste to all the brinjals and keep aside..
- In a large kadai heat 3 tbsp oil and splutter 1 tsp mustard,add in stuffed brinjal and saute gently..
- Add in the leftover masala paste and saute well. Add 1cup of water mix well adjusting the consistency..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes stirring in between..
- After completely cooked, the masala will ooze out the oil..
- Finally, enjoy stuffed brinjal curry with idli and dosa.
If you find this Stuffed brinjal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.