Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vankaaya Sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vankaaya Sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vankaaya sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry) recipe. To make vankaaya sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vankaaya Sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry):
- You need 8 of Green Brinjals.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled black chana.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of hing and turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt and chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard and Jeera for seasoning.
- Provide few of Curry leaves.
- Take of Grated coconut(optional).
Instructions to make Vankaaya Sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry):
- Wash and slice brinjal vertically making 6 pieces from each brinjal. Put them in salt water as soon as they are cut..
- Heat oil in a pan and add seasoning(jeera and mustard). Once they split, add a pinch of hing and sliced onion and chillies. Fry them.
- Once onion and chilli are slices are half cooked, add ginger garlic paste..
- Now, add brinjal pieces, mix well, add Salt..
- Now add chana and mix well. Put half cup of water so that the brinjal cooks well..
- Once water is evaporated, check if brinjal is soft… if not, add some more water and cook. Add chilli powder and fresh coconut (optional). Mix well.
- Curry is ready to serve. Goes very well with rice and roti too.
If you find this Vankaaya Sanagala curry (brinjal black chana curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.