Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato-Brinjal sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato-Brinjal sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato-brinjal sabji recipe. To cook potato-brinjal sabji you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato-Brinjal sabji:
- Get 250 gms of brinjals.
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take as per taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of masala.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Potato-Brinjal sabji:
- Chop the brinjals medium sized and potatoes in thin slices..
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric and asafoetida. Add curry leaves. Add potatoes and sauté it..
- Add brinjals and mix well. Cover with lid and put water on the lid. Stir in between till vegetable cook (5-7 minutes). Add remaining masala and salt and mix well. Sabji is ready to serve with roti..
If you find this Potato-Brinjal sabji recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.