Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Borhani Brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Borhani Brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to borhani brinjal recipe. You can cook borhani brinjal using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Borhani Brinjal:
- You need 5 of Brinjal/egg plant.
- You need 500 gm of yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 5 of red button chillies.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Steps to make Borhani Brinjal:
- Take 5 eggplants cut into pieces sprinkle salt and chaat masala mix it well and shallow fry it…
- Blend tomatoes in blender…
- Take another pan fry 1 onion chopped add ginger garlic paste, blended tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric, black peper, salt cover and cook when water gets dry bhoonify and keep it aside..
- In a seprate bowl add 1 cup yoghurt whisk it well then add salt black pepper..
- Now take a dish put yoghurt first then fried eggplant then tomato masla then again yoghurt and pour a tarka over it….
- For tarka.. In oil add cumin button red chillies green chillies and curry leaves.. Serve with rice & rotti.
If you find this Borhani Brinjal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.