Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy beef and rice casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy beef and rice casserole:
- Prepare 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of leek chopped.
- Provide 2 of Anaheim peppers chopped.
- Get 4 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Use 16 oz of can of roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of corn.
Steps to make Cheesy beef and rice casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet combine ground beef, leeks, peppers, taco seasoning and garlic powder and cook until ground beef is no longer pink..
- Drain off grease from ground beef and return the heat..
- Combine all remaining ingredients, reserving 2 cups of the extra sharp cheddar cheese. Mix well bring to a boil. Transfer into a 11 by 13 baking dish. Add remaining two cups of cheese cover with aluminum foil bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Cheesy beef and rice casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.