Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Fry Brinjals recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Fry Brinjals recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Fry Brinjals recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed fry brinjals recipe. You can have stuffed fry brinjals using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Fry Brinjals:
- Use 4 of medium sized brinjals.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 of onions sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded fresh coconut.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide As needed of salt.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Stuffed Fry Brinjals:
- Measure and Prepare all your ingredients beforehand. In a non stick pan add coconut, cumin, sesame seeds and peanuts. Dry roast them until fully toasted and changes colour. Take out in a bowl and allow to cool..
- In the same pan pour 2 tbsp oil, add onions, ginger and garlic. Saute till fragrant and changes colour, then add the dry spices and combine well. Allow to cool..
- Mix together the roasted spices and blend together into a smooth paste. DO NOT use water..
- Slit the brinjal into 4 pieces keeping it still intact. Stuff them with the paste prepared. In the same pan, pour oil and add curry leaves. Let it splutter then add the brinjals and fry for about 2 minutes. Add water as needed and put the lid on. Cook until fully tender..
- Your stuffed brinjals are ready. Serve with roti and enjoy..
If you find this Stuffed Fry Brinjals recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.