Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken with mushrooms 🍄in white wine 🍷 recipe. To cook baked chicken with mushrooms 🍄in white wine 🍷 you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷:
- Get 1 of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper(each side).
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano leaves(each side).
- Use 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning(each side).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves(each side).
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large pack mushrooms, cleaned and sliced.
- Use 1 cup of white wine.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of chicken thighs with black pepper, oregano leaves, Italian seasoning, basil leaves and garlic…….
- Now add in your sliced mushrooms……
- Now add in your white wine 🍷…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is golden in color……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Chicken with Mushrooms 🍄In White Wine 🍷 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.