Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Brinjal Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Brinjal Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Brinjal Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy brinjal masala recipe. To make spicy brinjal masala you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Brinjal Masala:
- Prepare 500 gm of brinjal.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of Spring curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thick tamarind pulp.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Spicy Brinjal Masala:
- Soak tamarind in 2 tbsp water. Extract the pulp. Wash and chop the brinjal. Soak in water to avoid discoloration..
- Take coconut in a blender and grind to smooth paste. Then add onion and cumin seeds and grind them..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden..
- Add curry leaves, brinjal, turmeric powder..
- Add the other spices, sambar powder, salt and chilli powder. Mix well..
- Add the coconut paste, tamarind pulp and mix well. Cover and cook in low flame stirring inbetween without smashing the brinjal..
If you find this Spicy Brinjal Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.