Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe. You can cook baingan bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- Prepare 2 of medium size aubergines.
- Provide of Oil to cover the aubergines.
- Use 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of large finely chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt as per your taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need of Sprinkle of sugar.
- Take of Squirt of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
- Get of Fresh chopped coriander.
Steps to make Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry):
- So cover both aubergines in oil and slit these at the sides and place on a grill on high heat till the skin of the aubergine is cooked make sure u don’t burn this. Then let these cool for a while..
- Whilst they are cooling take a pan add oil to it warm this up and add the cumin seeds till they pop. Then add onions and cook until brown then add tomatoes and garlic and sauté these. Then add salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder with sugar ketchup lime juice and mix really well..
- By then the aubergines will be cool take the skin off and mash the aubergines up till they are finely mashed and mix this into the sauce in the pan mix really well and cook for a couple of minutes then add fresh chopped coriander for decoration and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Baingan Bhartha (mashed aubergine curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.