Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brinjal Raita recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal raita recipe. To make brinjal raita you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal Raita:
- You need 2 cups of curd.
- Prepare 1 of small brinjal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin and mustard seeds.
- Use Pinch of hing.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion sliced.
- You need 1 of green chill.
- Use Few of Curry leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Brinjal Raita:
- Wash the brinjal and cut into small pieces..
- Take oil and shallow fry the brinjal and put aside..
- Take a bowl and whisk the curd, add red chilli powder, chat masala, salt, black pepper powder, and mix well..
- After that put the shallow fry brinjal on top..
- For tempering take another pan and take some oil. Once the oil is heated add mustard cumin seeds once it starts to crackle add curry leaves now add hing and sliced onions. Sauté until golden brown..
- Now put all of this on top of the curd..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy your raita in lunch or dinner..
If you find this Brinjal Raita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.