Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi mudde (sankatti) with spicy brinjal curry (guti vankaya) recipe. To cook ragi mudde (sankatti) with spicy brinjal curry (guti vankaya) you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya):
- Provide 1 of onion Finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Tomato Finely chopped.
- Provide 6 of Brinjal Small to Medium size cut lengthwise.
- Get 5 pods of Garlic Whole.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Refined Oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Corriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Cury Leaves 5 leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala Masala / Kitchen KIng.
- Take of Corriander Finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Ragi Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Refined Oil.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Take 2 of Green Chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Use of Corriander Finely chopped.
Instructions to make Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya):
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds till it starts spluttering, Add curry leaves and fry..
- Add whole garlic and fry till it turns slightly brown in color and add finely chopped onion and fry in high flame for about 2 to 3 minutes till it turns brown..
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry the mixture for about 2-3 minutes till the oil gets separated from the mixture.
- Add the masala – Turmeric, Coriander and red chilli powder and fry till all the masalas get mixed. Add a cup of water and fry the mixture till it forms a semi smooth gravy. Add salt to taste. You may also add a pinch of Kitchen King/Garam Masala for flavor.
- Add the brinjals (egg plant) to mixture, mix till all the slices of brinjals are coated with the masala and cook for about 8-10 minutes so that the brinjals absorb the masala..
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves and serve it in a bowl..
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil and add the refined oil..
- To the boiling water, slowly add the ragi flour stirring it simultaneously. This is important, otherwise the flour will form lumps.
- The ragi flour gets converted to a dough like texture, lower the flame and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Grease your palm with oil and water, and make nice round muddes from the cooked ragi..
If you find this Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.