Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To make green curry baked chicken breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Use 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 lime.
Instructions to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.