Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kathirikai Poriyal Brinjal Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathirikai Poriyal Brinjal Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kathirikai poriyal brinjal fry recipe. You can cook kathirikai poriyal brinjal fry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kathirikai Poriyal Brinjal Fry:
- Take 1/4 kg of Brinjal (you can also add peeled potatoes with brinjal).
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Get 1 of Small size Onion chopped.
- Provide of Curry leaves few.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Sambar powder.
- Get of Salt-as per your taste.
- Use of Water-as required.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Grated Coconut (optional).
Instructions to make Kathirikai Poriyal Brinjal Fry:
- Wash and cut the Brinjal into small cubes and put it in a bowl of water..
- In a kadai, add oil. Once oil gets heat, add mustard seeds and urad dal. Fry it..
- Add onions and curry leaves. Saute till onions becomes translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, brinjal, sambar powder and salt. Mix well..
- Add little water because brinjal will cook quickly. If you add more water it will become mushy. Cover and cook till brinjal gets cooked..
- Atlast you can add 3 tsp grated coconut and mix well..
- Transfer to a bowl. Serve as a Sidedish for your lunch..
If you find this Kathirikai Poriyal Brinjal Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.