Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and brinjals curry recipe. You can cook okra and brinjals curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- You need 10 pieces of okra.
- Prepare 2 of brinjals.
- You need 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Provide 2 of onions diced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger minced.
- You need Half of a tsp each of cumin seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Prepare Half of a tsp each of cumin and coriander powder and garam masala.
- Provide 2 pieces of red or green red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of sugar.
- Take 1 TBS of tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of a cup milk.
Steps to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Prepare your spices.
- Heat your pan add oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and cook for 10 secs..
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, and chilli, stir and cook until the the onions become translucent..
- Add your spices except garam masala. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add your diced okra and brinjals into the mixture and cook for 2-3 mins stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add tomatoes cook for 2 mins or until the tomatoes become soft. Add a little water, salt, tomato sauce, milk and sugar and let it simmer fo 10 mins or until the liquid reduces..
- Add garam masala, cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.