Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baingan ka raita recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baingan ka raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baingan ka raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan ka raita recipe. You can cook baingan ka raita using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baingan ka raita:
- Get 250 gm of baingan.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Use of Chopped coriander.
- Take leaves of Chopped mint.
- Take 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- Get of Oil for tarka.
- Provide 1 tsp of rai dana.
- Use 1 tsp of zeera.
- Take 5-6 of red chilli balls.
- Provide 15 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of bhuna zeera powder.
- You need 1/2 kg of yogurt.
Steps to make Baingan ka raita:
- Pehle baingan ko stove per sek lein aur thande pani mi dal kar iski skin utar lein..
- Ab iska bharta bana lein..
- Piyaz, tamatar, Hari piyaz, green chilli, dhaniya, pudina Sab ko Bareek Kat lein..
- Ab 1/2 kg dahi Ko phet lein usmi salt, bhuna zeera, sari sabziyan aur bharta dal kar mix krlen..
- Ab ek pan me oil dalden, aur usmein zeera, rai dana, gol mirchen, curry patte dal kar iska bhagar raita mein dal den..
- Baingan ka raita tayar hai..
If you find this Baingan ka raita recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.