Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vangi bath/brinjal rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vangi bath/brinjal rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vangi bath/brinjal rice recipe. To cook vangi bath/brinjal rice you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vangi bath/brinjal rice:
- Prepare 250 grams of Cooked rice.
- Provide 4-5 of brinjals.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 4 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Sambhar powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Peanuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vangi bath/brinjal rice:
- In a pan add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and brinjal, salt and saute it until it turns golden in brown colour..
- The brinjal should be cooked perfectly or else it won't taste good..
- Now add all the spices and add cooked rice then mix well and keep it low flame for 5 mintues..
- Your perfectly cooked vangibath is ready!!.
If you find this Vangi bath/brinjal rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.