Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Brinjal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Brinjal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut brinjal recipe. You can cook peanut brinjal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Brinjal:
- Provide 10 of Baby Brinjal.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tamarind – a small ball (soaked in water and pulp extracted).
- Take 4 tsp of – coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of – oil.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get of To grind masala:.
- Take 1/2 cup of – roasted peanuts.
- Provide 1/2 inch of – ginger.
- Prepare 4 pods of – garlic.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Use 5 of – red chillies (soak in water).
- You need 5 of – curry leaves.
Instructions to make Peanut Brinjal:
- Slit the brinjal half way; it has to be whole, so do not make pieces. Put them in salted water for 15-20 mins so that the colour will not change. Keep aside..
- Dry roast the peanuts and grind. Add all the other ingredients given for grinding and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan, heat 3 tbsp of oil, add brinjal, and fry for 5 minutes. Then add the ground paste, tamarind pulp, coriander powder, and 2 cups of water and cover with lid and cook for 10-15mins in medium flame. Serve with rice or chapati..
If you find this Peanut Brinjal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.