Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Provide 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Get 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Get 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.