Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry recipe. To make ringan batata nu shaak/brinjal potato curry you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Provide 1 of Big brinjal Big washed and cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 of Big potato washed, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida hing.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds rai.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Take of salt as per taste.
- Prepare of For masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of groundnut powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder dhania jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder or as per taste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coariander washed and chopped finely.
- Use 2 tsp of dried curry leaves or 10 curry leaves chopped.
- Use of salt as per taste.
Steps to make Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker pan. Add mustard seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida. Add the chopped brinjals(eggplant/aubergine) and potato..
- Mix and add salt as per taste. Mix well. Add water and cover the lid with a whistle and pressure cook for 2 whistles on high and one whistle on low heat..
- In the meantime prepare the masala. In a plate or bowl add groundnut powder, desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, sugar, and a little salt..
- Add chopped coriander and curry leaves. (i have used dried curry leaves). Mix well..
- Open the lid after the pressure cooker has cooled down. Add the prepared masala and mix gently. (My husband likes the brinjal to be mushy and hence I have pressure cooked more than the time specified)..
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes till the masala is absorbed. The ringan batata nu shaak is ready..
- Serve ringan batata nu shaak hot with roti, dhebra, paratha, rotla, puri, thepla, rice and dal, masala khichdi and kadhi..
If you find this Ringan Batata Nu Shaak/Brinjal Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.