Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal stir fry poriyal recipe. You can have brinjal stir fry poriyal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal:
- Get 500 gm of brinjal.
- You need 1 of big onion (chopped).
- Use 2 string of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal:
- Chop brinjal and put in water to avoid discoloration..
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Next add cumin seeds, curry leaves and onion. Saute till golden brown. Add the brinjal..
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well..
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Add grated coconut give a quick stir and it done.ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal Stir fry Poriyal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.